Monday, June 16, 2014

My first post!


Hey guys! So this is my first post on my new blog. Yay! Okay so a few things about me: I love reading. It's one of my passions, and I feel strongly about it. My favorite authors include Marissa Meyers, Quinn Loftis, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and many more! I also love to write.


In fact, I'm writing a couple of stories on a website called Wattpad. If you've ever heard of it and want to give my stories a go, just look me up. The username is the same. I am also a big movie geek. I love action, romance, comedy, and most importantly Bollywood. Gah, if I had one wish, I'd probably wish to be on the set of a Bollywood movie with Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwariya Rai. *sigh*

Anyways...

On this blog I plan to do reviews on books that I read and the elements that go along with the books. Most of the books I read are young adult. So if you're into that, check my reviews out! I've got one review in the works right now and hopefully will get to upload it tomorrow.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment